But if you relocked your bootloader, you should unlock the bootloader. After unlock, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. After the Poco series become a successful lineup, Xiaomi begins to release few additional variants as a mid-range mobile. Usually, The Poco X series comes under the mid-range category. But, Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro was released with Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 Processor. Since it already comes with Android 11, You don’t need to update your mobile manually. But when you face issues during the update, you can use one of the below manual methods to update your mobile.
- This device has 33W fast charging support that can charge its 5160mAh powerful battery in a short period.
- The strip in the center provides an even slightly better grip for the fingers than the sides, making the smartphone sit pretty securely in the hand despite its size.
- The focus of the module is fixed, so you need to shoot at a distance of about 4 cm between the module and the subject itself.
- These brands are now capturing the budget segments like no one else, especially POCO.
- It is because of this the X3 Pro has a beefy battery, a space-taking heat sink; it’s not striving to win any accolades for handleability.
- Both are poor in low ambient light, but the test chart is still quite easy to recognize.
An interesting addition on the X3 Pro is IP53 dust and water resistance. While that doesn’t mean you can submerge the phone, it is protected against dust ingress and sprays of water. It’s great to see Xiaomi add some level of ingress protection to its phones. Talking about things that Xiaomi got right on the X3 Pro, the side-mounted fingerprint reader is fast and reliable in day-to-day use. What that means on the POCO X3 Pro is class-leading performance.
- The IR blaster is still there on the top rail along with the headphone jack on the bottom.
- Another incredibly useful feature basically unique to Xiaomi devices as well is the inclusion of an IR blaster.
- It’s hard to guarantee “100% safeness” with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get.
- The Poco Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems.
- But you should know that some phones in this price category here come with 65W and they are faster.
- There is a stabilization video mode but it limits videos to If you really care about taking good videos with your smartphone, the Poco X3 Pro is surely not the best phone in its segment.
Also, these ROMs support customizations and are available for many Android devices. Some ROMs may not come with Gapps, and you can install them separately as packages using your custom recovery. If I missed any ROM, Or you have better suggestions, comment below. Using these, you can build both
The largest subreddit for discussing anything related to Pocophones. The Custom Rom all About Official and Unofficial Android 10,11,12,13 Custom Roms, Firmware Updates, Stock Firmware, Kernels, Guides, Mods, News, and Much More in One Place.